Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Sunday, November 13, 2005


I hope that this doesn't ruin anything for the final product, but this is my next art project in process. I took a picture of it before I began painting, because I'm scared of my painting skills. So far it has turned out very well though. The object of this project is to paint the school or something on the school grounds. When I began these trees were absolutely gorgeous, but now they are nearly bare. I'm not sure if I'm painting them with leaves or bare. Wish me luck. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.