Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Monday, October 10, 2005


The night before Chuseok, which was a long time ago (back when I tried to write that really long post but it got deleted) we went to the second president of Korea's son's home. It is the only traditional Korean house in Seoul that is still used as a home. It was absolutely amazing! (I say that phrase a lot, but it's true.) I was able to meet Alex and Ellie, the other exchange students and their host siblings along with many Rotary members in Korea. The conversation was non-stop fluent English. I've stayed in touch with Alex's host brother since then and the eight of us (the four exchange students and our host siblings) along with maybe a few more people are going to the amusement park Everland next Sunday.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.