Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The war memorial.
The outside walls of the museum were lined with the names of soldiers who gave their lives in the Korean War. The grounds also held different statues and memorials along with old vehicles that were used during the Korean war or later wars such as the Vietnam War.
Inside we first traveled through ancient Korean war history. I could recognize the different dynasties and knew a little history for some of the wars, and took a cool picture of a boat that they used in those wars so many years ago, but the really interesting part came when we moved upstairs to the history of the Korean War. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.