Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Thursday, September 15, 2005






1. A leaf from (I think) a poplar tree. It's for Steph if I can get it to her. It's being pressed on my desk with three other leaves right now.

2. Most of the students fall asleep in between classes or during classes in which they are allowed to sleep. In this picture Torie is just faking it.

3. Torie can break all of these, but I can only do all the red ones. (That's really all you need to be able to do to get a black belt. J/k)

4. These are first year girls from one of my art classes.

5. This is my school. It's long, but narrow and the dirt in front is a soccer field/our gym class area.

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get to sleep in clase when ever you feel like it, sweet! sounds like your having a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.