Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Monday, October 10, 2005

That's all for tonight. It's after 1:30 am and I need some rest. Next time there will be less pictures and more random thoughts. Enjoy the pictures for now. I might also try to do a post in Korean. Sorry to the people who can't read it. I do reccomend that if your computer has the capabilities that you download the software to read Korean script, because it's at least cool to look at. Love always and enjoy life- Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.