Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Monday, April 24, 2006

I know that many of you are probably waiting to hear about what happened while my mom and grandfather were here, but I haven't had the time to post it. People keep asking me the story of what we did and explaining it is somewhat repetitive, but I am in the process of writing an article for my minnesota school newspaper about the trip. Partially I'm busy, and partially I'm just easily distracted when I get onto the computer, but it's a work in progress and so far it's about 5 pages double spaced without even mentioning the trip to the DMZ. So keep checking back. I'll have a good story for you soon. In the meantime this is a picture out my 12th story window. Sunsets like this are rare, but worth it. I made my dad hang up the phone and go to work, because I needed to take this picture.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.