Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Monday, October 10, 2005


Church has become an amazing part of my life in Korea. I go to church every sunday and I think that I am going to make this English speaking church in Gangnam, the New Harvest Ministry, my official church in Korea. Today I went to the noon service, then to this New Members meeting where I met so many new people. One from England, but mostly from the US, Canada and Korea. We had worship songs and hot dogs before the bible study. I hadn't had hot dogs since my going away party. Well, after the bible study Torie and I went out to a coffee shop with about ten people who we just met today. It was amazing, we just clicked with everyone and ended up spending the whole day with them. After coffee and talking for about two hours we left Gangnam and went to the city hall which was about 45 minutes away by subway to see the "Seoul International Drum Festival" and we ended up eating dinner at about 9:00pm. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.