Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Monday, October 10, 2005


So, two American girls stick out like sore thumbs in the middle of Seoul Korea. Well, on thursday Torie and I went to ee-dae (Ewah University and the area around it. Like the U and dinky town) to visit Mia. Then on the way home we walked through Sinchon, which is still college land. Two University students stopped us and asked if they could interview us. Their homework was to interview a foriegner. It was great. They had a whole list of questions. I think they were supposed to ask 20 questions. One did the asking one did the writing. This is the one who did the writing, but the one who did the speaking went to the high school I'm attending back when he was in high school. I guess even Seoul, a city of 12 million people can be a small world sometimes. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.