Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Monday, September 26, 2005

I would like you to disregard the post times for all of my past posts, becuase before now I hadn't taken the time to change the time to Seoul time. It will be very helpful to have it on the correct time, because I am not making my posts at all hours of the night.

P.S. Soon I will add more pictures and information about the Chuseok (Thanksgiving) Holiday. I had enough writing to take you half an hour to read it, so it might take me awhile to feel like going through the task of writing it again. Not to mention the time enough to be anti-social for that long. I also would like to update you on my birthday events. I turned 18 on Sunday, September 25, 2005. Now I am legally an adult in the United States. I will get to enjoy the privileges that come with it for two months in the US before I turn 19.

Thank you for reading. I hope to give you a long update soon then nice short ones for awhile after that. I have had some requests for certain information, and I promise that I will get it on here sometime, but you all know that I am busy with life here and taking time on the computer, especially since I am only a mediocre typer takes a lot of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.