Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Monday, September 26, 2005


The final piece in the tryptych is empty silhouettes faces many different directions. This shows both that sometimes I feel empty because I miss my home and the beautiful sunsets and that now I am starting a brand new part of my life and there is so much knowledge that I need to gain. Looking at the new life aspect, the people are empty because there is so much empty space for the knowledge to go. With missing home, the sunset has faded leaving everything white. (Something to notice is that the black background on this picture is the same as the sand on the first picture) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apology To David Berlind
I postscripted an apology to my critique of ZDNet's David Berlind's complaint in wanting Google Alerts to offer a blog-specific email alerting service.
Hey,

You have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a electric stun gun site. It pretty much covers electric stun gun related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.