Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Monday, September 26, 2005


In art class we were asked to do an art project using abstract art. We had to do it in a three part process following the feelings that the original piece gave us. When I think about feelings, the first thing that comes to mind is the sky and all that I could do was draw the sunset at the lake. This is the picture that the art project is based on. I believe it was taken the day before Stephanie left for Austria. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.