Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Monday, September 26, 2005


I just realized that these pictures are going to be in the opposite order that I wanted you to view them, so I reccomend scrolling up to view them. This is my depiction of that sunset in colored pencil. I think that the sillouete is Bobby, which makes the picture even better. I'm not sure, It might be Dylan? If one of you could comment and clarify this for me, it would be great. I absolutely loved drawing this picture and I am going to try to do another sunset. If anyone takes pictures of the sunset on the lake or anywhere near home, please send them to me, I really miss it. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.