Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Monday, October 10, 2005


These are two girls from school with Torie. The one on the right is Bora, which means purple in Korean. I love her green headband. She is also a third year, like the boy who gave me the birthday present, and she is always busy studying for the SAT. The other girl is yoola. I think she is a third year too, but I just met her. I hope to spend more time with them in December when the ACTs are over. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.