Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

For those of you who don't have Korean capabilities on your computer or can not read the Korean alphabet, but still can see the letters instead of boxes or whatever else it turns into when its illegible, the subsequent post is my journaling about my day. My host sister helped me write it in my journal that I am going to have everyone write in. I am only allowed to write in that one in Korean though. If you don't know yet, I write on this blog, an english journal, my Korean journal, and my Korean planner/journal on an almost regular basis. Unless I lose everything in a freak accident, there is no way I won't be able to reminice about this trip for decades to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.