Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Saturday, November 12, 2005


Here's a picture of me before I got my hair cut. I I like it so much better now. I still like this photo though. On Tuesday night I climbed Demosan, a small mountain outside my home with my mother, sister, neighbor, and three dogs. I'm wearing the scarf I started knitting on the plane on the way here. It is a present for Jaime. I also just finished knitting a scarf for my host sister. I can't write anymore right now. It is Tories birthday and we are going to the wedding of two Bible study teachers from church. The groom is an American military officer and the bride is Korean, so it should be very interesting. I will write about it when I come home. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.