Korea

So, last year I told everyone, "I'm going to be an exchange student in South Korea for my senior year of high school." Sure that's what I said, but I didn't really believe my own words. So here I am in South Korea and this is my life.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005


Do you know sticker pictures? These are not the greatest...I don't really know how to decorate them and I think I pushed a wrong button, so we have too many of he same picture, but oh well. This is my friend Ahra. I just got to know her in the past week, but I consider her one of my best friends at my high school. She won't be there when I go back to school in March, she's graduating and going to University, but I hope that we can stay in touch through winter break and after she goes to college. Aren't the pictures cute?  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.